Thursday, May 8, 2008

JB = Big Time Lawyer

Congratulations to the one and only Ms. Jen Brent (aka Amber Atkins aka Shelly) who is officially now a big time lawyer. The DML wishes you many years of litigious joys and triumphs ahead.

p.s. Your services may be called upon if our rival travel blog, "the Mulloskies" assuming that's their real name, keep stealing our interweb content.

3 comments:

The Dyce said...

I need to file a lawsuit right now. The Mulloskeys are still talking about dog sledding, which was obviously copywrighted by the DML in the 70s.

Doug said...

I heard Veggie Brent is a big time animal rights lawyer now...can anyone confirm?

JB, Esq. said...

Big Corporate Machines don't really like to be called "animals" anymore - they prefer "ECE", or ethically challenged entities. Get P.C., I mean, honestly.
Move over Bev McLachlin - I'm lookin' sweeeet in those robes.
And for those future ministers out there that may be reading - be nice. Last time I checked, lawyers can be your best friend. Dig it.