Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blog-Off Champion

Congratulations to the Sometimes B for winning the inaugural Blog-Off in what will be regarded historically as the worst competition in internet history. If I had to provide an analogy of what judging this competition was like, I'd have to say it was like being asked whether I prefer vomit or poop.

As you can see from the picture above, poop clearly came out on top. The victory was really only by default though, as the Sometimes B made this one lame post while his opponent did not bother with a single attempt.

The loser of the contest (aka Vomit), will now go back into DML obscurity will no longer be referenced on this glorious blog.

My apologies to the M for all the Vomit references, hopefully he can keep his lame-ass lunch down.

1 comment:

Mulqueen said...

Long live sometimes B and his champion poops.

I can't even remember who you were competing against anymore but whoever she was, she must have been pathetic.

But in all seriousness, I am very proud of you (even though you will always be inferior to me at distance running)