Webster's Dictionary defines fear as "an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger". I can't really say much else about this photo without having a dissertation from you know who appear in my inbox, so why don't we brainstorm some other potential captions in the Comments section.Here's a few ideas to get the ball rolling...
"But I don't WANT to get married..."
"Hey Lawless, we're out here with all the all guys having a great time, what are you doing in the bedroom on your cell phone for almost 2 hours?"
"Maybe if I put on this ridiculous hat, no one will notice that I haven't washed my hair in 2 weeks."
"You take your pants off first", "No way, you go first"
"Hey, that's my Ghostbusters shirt!"
7 comments:
"Mom, I can't believe you didn't wash them! I told you I wanted to bring my favourite panties this weekend. Now I'll have to wear boys underwear. They make my vagina look totally stupid.
Thanks for ruining my chances with Begin... there's no way he will do me now... and he'll do anybody. [sigh] I'm never going to lose my virginity."
Wow. Mulqueen, how did you know the exact wording of his actual conversation?
"Begin slept with how many of my relatives?"
"Seriously, I'm going home. No, no, I don' care! They were making fun of me. Please come pick me up!"
Actual conversation:
Mike: Begin - just wait one second.
Dan: No - I want to hang out with someone right now.
Mike: I'll be out in a bit.
Dan: No - I need company. My fear of being alone is drowning me.
Mike: Just give me a minute.
Dan: Forget it - I'm going to text, MMS, Blackberry message, and call Josh, Brook, Pat, Chris, and Sub and demand their attention.
Mike: seriously Begin get out.
Dan: but i'm stoned and sub took all my money playing poker.
Mike: Leave..... NOW
Mrs. Lawless: Stop crying Michael. What's all that comotion in the background?
Mike: Begin is pointing and laughing at my floppy vagina and sending pictures on his blackberry to Josh, Brook, Pat, Chris, and Sub. This is all your fault.
Post a Comment