Check out my view below of the East End and the majestic Olympic Stadium in the distance on the right. Whenever I'm lacking the inspiration to compose the elegant prose everyone has come to expect, I close my eyes and imagine what it must have been like to be one of the fans that was almost crushed to death by a concrete slab that fell back when they played baseball at this stadium's hallowed grounds.
For those of you wondering why I'm automatic on putts from 6 feet and less, now you have your answer.
Editors Note: Special thanks to Mulqueen for Photoshopping out ESPN.com as the homepage on my monitor.
2 comments:
I am inspired by the following:
a) Your tie
b) Your excellent use of filing folders and non-cluttered work environment
c) Your comfortable looking chair
d) Your spare pair of shoes
e) Your convenient calculator placement
f) Your sturdy grip on the putter
g) Your most excellent view
Well done, keep it up L!
translation: you are anal.
Post a Comment