Follow us on our travels across the street. Without the Mulloskeys.
do some WORK!!!!
Carcillo was clearly abused as a child. Or he drank some of the Cobra-Scorpian juice.
btw. sean posted that last comment as me. he hasn't figure out how to log in as himself. i wipe his bum too in case you were wondering.
I was wondering that. Thank you, now I know.
re: bum wiping - make sure you use a clockwise motion with Sean, if I remember correctly he is very sensitive.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
do some WORK!!!!
Carcillo was clearly abused as a child. Or he drank some of the Cobra-Scorpian juice.
btw. sean posted that last comment as me. he hasn't figure out how to log in as himself. i wipe his bum too in case you were wondering.
I was wondering that.
Thank you, now I know.
re: bum wiping - make sure you use a clockwise motion with Sean, if I remember correctly he is very sensitive.
Post a Comment