
On Saturday morning, I woke up around 10am just in time to catch Rocky II on ESPN Classic. I was too lazy to make breakfast so I ate what was left of the ketchup chips that Matty and Chrissy left behind from their visit last weekend. I've never been a big fan of ketchup chips, I don't even think they taste like ketchup, but I'm always pleasantly surprised how much I enjoy them. I feel much the same way about Rocky II. I can't remember the last time I watched the entire movie, but it was at least 10 years ago. After getting sucked into Rocky last weekend during a blizzard here in Montreal, I was hard pressed not to watch the Rocky-Apollo Creed rematch - YO ADRIAN, I DID IT!
3 comments:
Delicious but not as powerful as oatmeal.
thanks for the update. sounds like you're really having a good time with your ketchup chips.
These stories are amazing!
Post a Comment