Monday, March 24, 2008

Muskoka Fight Club



Here's a direct quote from a post on the Mulloskey website. Seeing as no one reads it, I figured I'd post it here for exposure to a much much larger audience.

"Beeeeeeeeeep. Sub here, avid reader, first time poster. I was almost speechless after reading the following comment:

'There was a bunch of Mongolian men wrestling and fighting with each other. It was like something out of Fight Club….

We knew we were very far from anything resembling the culture and social norms we were used to. '

Mullin have you seen the pictures from Lunan’s stag?? Have you completely forgotten your roots? Drunken wrestling is basically all we do (except for Mulqueen cuz he’s a pu$$y). Your heart should have been warmed with fond memories of your friends back home at the very sight of this disarray! For shame! Your pool team also sucks."

Well said Sub. I couldn't agree more, except for the part about his pool team and Mulqueen being a pussy. Even if Mulqueen was a pussy, he'd photoshop his head onto the Rock's body and make everyone think he's a stud, which he is.

3 comments:

The Dyce said...

pussy.

Unknown said...

This is the first time I have seen these. Its getting a little steemy in here. I was hoping for a little scrotum appearance but no luck.

Doug said...

I would like to announce my retirement from the world of Muskoka Fight Club. Should anyone want to fight in the future, then I will say, "I chose not to fight."
Should anyone bag me to try to inspire fighting, I will turn the other ball.