Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lawless Christ Superstar?

"The Lawless be with you."

"And also with you."

"On the 25th day of the seventh month, Lawless ascended to Long Point and said - thou shalt sleepeth in tents and listen to my bad music...Let us drink"

(Pause for drinking)

"May our tents protect us from the elements and the clothing on females at the beach be minimal, for tis is the long weekend wheneth man shall cometh together to break bread and wine preparedeth by wives and girlfiends. Amen."

7 comments:

The Dyce said...

Is Lawless the hairiest man I know?

Jordan said...

Cool whistle Dyson!

Mulqueen said...

Lawless and Mullin should have a Jesus-off to decide once and for all.

Sub said...

Brooke did you just show up at the bar after Refing a hockey game?

The Dyce said...

wow nice choice of clothes I have on. And a whistle? I must have been loaded when I was getting dressed!

Anonymous said...

I would like to add Doug to the Jesus-off.

Unknown said...

mullin wins... at least appearance wise